HINTS FROM THE EXPERTS:
||RESOLVE® Pet Steam Concentrate with ODOR STOP® Technology is safe to use on nylon and stain-resistant carpet.
||This product was tested by independent laboratories for machine safely in leading current full size upright and canister machine cleaner models and hand-held machines.
RESOLVE® Pet Steam Concentrate with ODOR STOP® Technology
RESOLVE® Pet Steam Concentrate with ODOR STOP® Technology has all the qualities you have come to expect from RESOLVE® Steam Concentrate Carpet Cleaner but is now uniquely formulated with pet owners in mind. The active ingredients remove tough pet stains like urine, vomit and feces while the patented odor elimination technology discourages re-soiling and neutralizes pet and other household odors. RESOLVE® Pet Steam Concentrate is safe to use around kids and pets.
- Patented ODOR STOP® Technology discourages resoiling and eliminates pet and other household odors
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Removes even tough pet stains like urine, vomit and feces
- 2X Concentrated formula – use only 2.5 oz. per gallon of water
- Low foaming action – special formulation makes carpet cleaning easier
- When used as directed, the carpet is left for pets and children
- 2.5 oz. equals 5.0 oz. of non-concentrated formula
- Now cleans up to 1600 square feet, depending on your personal cleaning method
- Same Resolve performance with less
Available in a 60 oz bottle.
Found in the cleaning supply section.
Works great on these stains:
Pet Feces, Pet Urine, Pet Vomit
For more information on our stain solver section, click here
Before Cleaning: Test a hidden section of carpet for colorfastness.
- Vacuum thoroughly to remove loose dirt
- Shake bottle well before using
- For best results, pre-treat stains with RESOLVE® Pet Stain Carpet Cleaner
- For home owned and rental machines recommended use is 2.5 oz of RESOLVE® Pet Steam Concentrate fluid per gallon of hot tap water. Note: the water chamber in many leading machines holds one gallon of water.
- Deep clean carpet and upholstery following machine user’s guide
- Allow carpet to dry thoroughly before using area.